All roads lead to creativity, especially when 200 artists converge on the streets surrounding City Hall on November 22 – 23. Join us for a weekend full of color and creativity celebrating the artistic spirit of Houston. After eight successful years, the Via Colori ® Street Painting Festival, presented by LINN Energy, has grown into one of Houston’s signature art events and it remains the only street painting festival of its kind in the region.
This FREE festival attracts more than 30,000 attendees with its art, live music, activities and food and drink. Via Colori benefits The Center for Hearing and Speech, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping deaf children listen, speak and read.
Saturday, November 23, 2013 – 10am to 6pm
Sunday, November 24, 2013 – 10am to 5pm
2013 Festival Highlights
- 200+ large chalk murals spanning 3 city blocks
- Performance art productions throughout the weekend
- Six massive 3-D Murals depicting the Cornerstones of Houston, seen from special viewing platforms
- Via Bambini Children’s Art Area and Via Apprendista Student Art Exhibition
- Live entertainment on 3 stages
- Activities for all ages
- Fine food and beverage vendors and sampling