This year, Via Colori has a few questions for you:
1. Are you feeling LUCKY??
2. Can your posse solve clues, riddles, and trivia?
3. Can they drink free drinks, play corn hole and win cool prizes?
If you answered yes to at least one of the above, then we have the perfect festival experience for you!
This year’s festival will feature the STREET SCENE + SCAVENGER HUNT for the 21 and over crowd. We knew Via Colori would be the perfect setting – you can walk among 200+ artists painting the streets of downtown Houston, and enjoy live bands and entertainment on three stages. We’ll have a bunch of awesome sponsors and food vendors, plus all the photos ops you could ever dream of. What better way to experience the festival than a scavenger hunt?
Just present your ticket (one per team) at the Lucky’s Pub tent to get your clue card, drink tickets, and free swag. For some clues, your team may just want to sit down in tent and mull over it with a glass of wine or beer. For others, you’ll want to make your way around the festival grounds. You can stick around for one or both days, but we’d recommend being there when we announce the winners Sunday afternoon. Your team might get lucky and take home one of these prizes:
- Hotel ICON: two-night stay plus breakfast
- Pedal Party: 2-hour pedal party for 16
- Houston Food Park: $200 in food certificates
- Goro and Gun Restaurant: $100 gift certificate
- Sundance Theatre: 6 movie passes
- Houston Pavillions: Lucky Strike Bowling Party
- Houston Dairymaids: $25 gift certificate
- Lawndale Art Center: One-year membership + t-shirts